Win a Bohemia satchel and a range of handbag essentials
This week, we’ve been thinking a lot about our handbags, and the essential items we can’t live without. With that in mind, we’re offering a brand new handbag and a selection of our favourite personal accessories to one lucky winner. The prize includes:
1. An electric blue Boho Bright Mini Satchel by Bohemia. In the last few years, the popularity of old-fashioned satchels has soared, and we love this modern take on a classic design. The bright electric blue hue will make it a stand-out accessory to pair with neutral shades or clash with other brights.
2. A Personalised Charmed Keyring by Joulberry with 3 charms, personalised with wording of your choice. Carry a little memento of your loved ones with you wherever you go – this sterling silver keyring can be personalised with three names, dates or words (up to 40 characters on each charm).
3. A Pastel Flowers Case For iPhone by Nikki Strange. We adore all of Nikki Strange’s accessories; the print designer’s phone covers are unlike any others we’ve seen. Her range includes designs for iPhone 4, 4s or 5.
4. An Elephant Parade Compact Mirror by Quirkybee. Ensure you never suffer from a hair or makeup malfunction whilst on the go.
5. An Inital Glitter Pouch by Alphabet Bags. These little pouches are so useful – they’re the perfect size for keeping makeup, hair grips, tissues or plasters contained in your handbag.
6. A Tree Leather Card Case by Tovicorrie. Keep your train tickets, bank and travel cards safe in Tovicorrie’s printed leather card holder. It can also hold folded notes, ideal for when you want to travel light and leave your bulky purse at home.
7. A pot of English Rose Hand Cream by Quintessentially English. This cream is made from sustainably sourced natural beeswax blended with rainwater and fine rose fragrance. It smells lovely and makes your hands feel beautifully soft.
8. A Monogrammed Leather Bound Notebook by Hope House Press. The front cover of this luxury notebook features a characterful letterpress initial. The aged-effect print gives these journals a real vintage appearance.
TO ENTER: leave a comment below telling us your most treasured handbag essential. What’s the one thing you take everywhere with you and can’t live without? One winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!