Web Optimisation Manager
Department: Product Management
Reporting to: Head of Product Management
Location: Richmond, London
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for a Web Optimisation Manager to create and expand our web conversion and optimisation function. This is the chance for an analytics and testing specialist to optimise the customer journey for the entire website and across multiple channels (mobile/tablet).
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with product managers and others in the business to develop strategies to manage optimisation and build clear customer models for conversion
- Owning the development, implementation and daily activity of the multivariate testing and customer experience monitoring strategy.
- Running A/B split testing and multivariate Testing (MVT) on poorly performing pages to identify underperforming elements and optimize them to improve customer experience and increase site conversion.
- Work with 3rd party test providers
- Analysing customer journeys/interactions and creating prioritised recommendations to improve the customer experience based on ROI and ease of implementation – help identify quick wins.
- Delivering actionable insights and recommendations to product managers, and defining clear KPIs
- Conducting deep dive analysis into the different journey performances
- Work with product managers and UX team to identify and correct usability restrictions by using customer experience monitoring tools.
- Developing a testing framework to enable running A/B testing, MVT, Behavioural Targeting (BT) and Personalization (1:1 targeting) to improve site content and offer the most relevant content to the visitors based on their profile data.
- Providing both quantitative and qualitative based data analysis
- Defining and creating culture of continuous improvement through testing and targeting projects.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Extensive experience with web analytics on large scale in a transactional website environment
- Proven track record of working with Google Analytics across multiple sites and channels
- Expert knowledge of business web analysis disciplines, standards and processes.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and a container tag solution
- Highly numerate and analytical, capable of quickly and accurately assessing and interpreting data.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to model and understand the data, identify and decipher patterns, translate them into insights and recommendations for actions
- Understanding of segmentation methods and multivariate testing
If this is right for you, apply now!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business. Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: firstname.lastname@example.org.