Three new trends for spring
That’s it. We’ve had enough of winter. We are desperately willing spring to arrive; we’ve been filling the office with daffodils, looking at pictures of baby chicks and even, on occasion, daring to go outside without a coat on. Apart from obvious weather-related benefits, the new season comes with a brood of freshly-hatched products. We’ve rounded up our favourite trends to watch in the coming months.
No longer resigned to the walls of dusty Scottish stately homes, stag heads and antlers are cool again and they come in many guises. From statement necklaces to prints and cushions, there’s a whole host of ways that you can bring this trend into your home and wardrobe.
1. Wooden Stag Head Trophy by House Interiors & Gifts
2. Stag Cushion by Graduate Collection
3. Antlers Necklace by Bonbi Forest
4. Spring Stag’s Head Print by Catherine Colebrook
5. Bronze Antler Necklace by Penny Masquerade
See more antlers.
Pugs. They’re everywhere and we’re not complaining. There’s something lovably whimsical about their squished little faces that we can’t help but adore. Show us something with an illustrated pug on it, and we’re pretty much guaranteed to want it. We’d really quite like a pet pug for the office. (We’re working on it.)
1. Pug Dog Cupboard Or Door Knob by Bloom Boutique
2. Spectacled Pug T Shirt by Not For Ponies
3. Gold Plated Happy Pug Earrings by Plain Jane Pugs
4. Pug Dog Tote Bag by Snowdon Design & Craft
5. Pug Mug by Fenella Smith
See more pugs.
You don’t have to be Bet Lynch to pull off leopard print. Team it with earthy tones such as camel, mustard or forest green for a touch of luxury, or pair with a clashing print for a more fashion-forward look.
1. Initial Leopard Print Pouch by Alphabet Bags
2. Long Pleated Leopard Skirt by Jolie Moi
3. Natalia Leopard Clutch Bag by Peony & Moore
4. Cashmere Leopard Print Scarf by willowcashmere
5. Leopard Print Calf Hair Leather Belt by Madison Belts
See more leopard print.