ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary products
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for a super organised, pro-active Recruitment Assistant/Resourcer to support our newly created Recruitment Team. In this key role, you will be helping to find the best talent for our growing and exciting business and making sure our candidates have a fantastic candidate experience along the way.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Working with the whole business from Technical to Marketing, Customer Services and Product Management, this role will act as the glue that keeps the team in tip-top shape.
Some of the things you will be looking after include:
- Administering the recruitment cycle: for example, posting job adverts, booking interviews and meeting rooms and meeting and greeting candidates
- With your amazing networking skills you will help to proactively source candidates directly using our current direct attraction methods (i.e. Linked In and other Social Media) and help us to discover new ones
- Keeping a close eye on the careers inbox, you will make sure all queries are responded to in the right way
- Making the most of your exceptional organisation skills during the implementation of our brand new applicant tracking system
- Continuously look at ways to improve our processes and the way we do things, making sure they are always reflective of our unique culture
- Actively participate in wider People Team projects – there will be an opportunity to be involved in anything from, revamping our careers website to attending careers fairs and university events to find and attract new talent.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will have bucket-loads of initiative and a willingness to get involved with wider People team project, a self-starter, with a natural ability to solve problems and think creatively. You will have a love for finding the best people for the right roles and developing your knowledge and experience in this area.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Proven recruitment administration experience in a fast paced environment e.g. Retail, Media, FMCG
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships across the business at all levels
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and challenging deadlines
- Good general IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and internet and experience working with an Applicant Tracking system would be ideal!
- An awareness of current HR legislation and recruitment best practice
- Any candidate sourcing knowledge or experience using social networking for recruitment would be an advantage but not essential.
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: email@example.com.