Spring Home Updates
With all the decorating and DIY behind you (thank goodness) it’s time to treat those newly painted walls to some stylish frames and freshen up your home with some quick and easy spring updates.
We’ve put together our top five styling tips to get your home looking pinterest-worthy this spring:
- Change your cushion covers; simple but effective
- Use your favourite prints to create a gallery wall. We love the idea of mixing prints with photographs to make it more personal
- Make a feature of your lighting. A new lampshire or floor lamp can really add a point of difference to your home
- Think about introducing plants into the room to add texture and life; cacti and succulents are a great way to bring the outdoors in
- A strategically placed mirror can really bring light into a room and make it appear more spacious. This is great for hallways or small rooms
Strategic shelving and a well placed basket or two are quick wins if you’re hoping to keep your newly decorated home nice and tidy. Avoid clutter when styling your shelves – try mixing small house plants with prints and much loved knick-knacks.
OUR MOST PINNABLE STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Notice boards aren’t just for utility bills and your local take-away menu. Try using the space to pin your favourite prints and photographs. All the fun of a gallery wall, with none of the fuss.
Get this Steel Wire Mesh Noticeboard from Oakdene designs now.