Senior DevOps Engineer
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We have implemented micro-services architectures on AWS using Docker where services & changes are continuously integrated and deployed using Jenkins and Ansible.
We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to work in a stimulating and agile environment with like-minded professionals to evolve, maintain and expand our AWS infrastructure.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Experience administering Linux systems using configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Salt)
- Solid knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working on a production environment running in AWS
- Experience working with Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Chronos, or the ELK stack is a plus
- Experience working in CI/CD environments is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both technically & non-technically
- Previous E-commerce experience would be beneficial
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
You will work in our engineering DevOps team in an agile fashion to design, implement and scale the High Availability systems supporting our platform using cutting edge technologies and the latest software development, automation and deployment practices.
You will collaborate closely with our development team to ensure our applications and services are interacting efficiently with the infrastructure it runs on, bridge the knowledge gap between operations and development and help us communicate back performance and application metrics back to the business.
The function of our team being very versatile, you will also have other opportunities to bring our DevOps practices in other domains like development/staging environments, continuous integration server, servers and network security, and monitoring products.
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!