Reporting to: PR Manager
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for an enthusiastic PR assistant to support the PR team at one of the UK’s most dynamic, fastest growing online businesses.
You’ll be highly ambitious with a strong desire to progress your career coupled with a willingness to learn from those around you. You’re tenacious, quick on the uptake, hard-working and happy to carry out even the smallest of tasks with a cheerful disposition.
You will gain exposure across all areas of this award-winning business and will form the foundation of a career in PR & Communications. As the PR Assistant you will be supporting a three-strong team, in there day to day.
- File all press coverage & circulate to management/our partner community
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming press office enquiries
- Handle media requests for products/images (these can number 100 a week during peak periods)
- Be part of team brainstorming and development of creative campaign ideas
- Write product press releases/other press materials copy as required.
- Manage the online press centre/update media briefing materials
- Support PR attendance at internal/ external meetings
- Play a key ‘ research’ role developing PR opportunities identified within the business and the wider news agenda.
- Provide administrative PR support to the PR team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Efficient and organised
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th December 2013
If you think you can make a difference to our business, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, with a covering letter, and an indication of the salary you’re looking for, to: email@example.com.