Partner Support Assistant
Reporting to: Partner Communications Manager
Department: Partner Community
Location: Richmond, London
Our community of sellers is growing and their businesses are developing at a fast pace. We need help answering their questions and supporting their growth through notonthehighstreet.com in Richmond.
The Community Team sits within our Marketing Department and provides support, resources and tools to support sellers’ growth and development. You’ll be reporting into the Partner Communications Manager who is responsible for delivering all our seller communications and learning program. An internal re-structure has created this exciting opportunity to join the Community Team.
- Respond to seller support enquiries with relevant and engaging replies within required time frames
- Run regular reports on enquiries answered, addressing any key themes and suggesting new ways to reduce queries
- Support the review and updating of the seller support section
- Support the management seller-facing social media channels, inputting new ideas for engagement and support
- Support seller events and workshops
- Support overall seller education and communications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- An understanding of the commercial needs of a business
- Degree educated or relevant experience
You’ll be passionate and motivated with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to juggle conflicting and changing priorities. Writing great content with meaningful and helpful responses will come naturally, and you’ll be enthusiastic about helping our sellers to grow and develop. Friendly and focused, you’ll work well in a small (but quickly growing) team.
If you think you have the required skills and experience to make a difference to our business, please get in touch with us at email@example.com, with a covering note, your CV and an indication of your salary expectations.