Reporting to: Partner Production Manager
Department: Partner Team
Location: Richmond, London
Please note: this is a contract role until January 2014.
What We Need
We’re looking for a Partner Production Assistant to join our busy Partner Production team. You will work for the Partner Production Manager and sit within the Cross Site Team
We’re looking for someone who’s highly organised, service focused and with a keen eye for detail, who can demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. High standards of spelling, grammar and punctuation will be very desirable as you’ll be proofreading content written by others. You’ll be working to tight deadlines and should be committed to producing high quality results. Much of your focus will be on the achievement of team goals, so a collaborative approach will be essential.You should be computer literate and intermediate Photoshop experience would be ideal, too. You should also be able to effectively multi-task and have a commitment to meticulous documentation.
What You’ll Do
- Proof written product descriptions, and ensure that they are accurate and in keeping with brand guidelines
- Monitor imagery to ensure that it is in keeping with brand guidelines
- Provide written feedback on product descriptions, imagery and cms settings to new and existing Partners
- Ensure that products are categorised in the correct sections on the website
- Proof seasonal catalogues
- Proof promoted products
What You’ll Bring
- Strong spelling and grammar
- Experience of Microsoft programmes and basic Photoshop skills
- Experience using a cms
- A good eye for detail
- An ability to work efficiently and multi-task
You will be an confident working independently and as part of a close team. You’ll be a great communicator and confident in your verbal and written skills. You’ll be enthusiastic and always happy to help.
If you think you can make a difference to our sellers, our customers and our company, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and an indication of the salary you’re looking for to email@example.com.