Partner Production Executive
Department: Partner Production
Reporting to: Partner Production Manager
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for someone who’s highly organised, service focused and with a keen eye for detail, who can demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. High standards of spelling, grammar and punctuation will be very desirable as you’ll be proofreading content written by others. You’ll be working to tight deadlines and should be committed to producing high quality results. Much of your focus will be on the achievement of team goals, so a collaborative approach will be essential. You should be computer literate and intermediate Photoshop experience would be ideal, too. You should also be able to effectively multi-task and have a commitment to meticulous documentation.
- Proof written product descriptions, and ensure that they are acctrate and in keeping with brand guidelines
- Monitor imagery to ensure that it is in keeping with brand guidelines
- Provide written feedback on product descriptions, imagery and CMS settings to new and existing Partners
- Ensure that products are categorised in the correct sections on the website
- Proof seasonal catalogues
- Proof promoted products
- Contact Partners both via email and on the phone to help them with their product pages.
Skills & Experience
- Strong spelling and grammar
- Experience of Microsoft programmes and basic Photoshop skills
- Experience using a cms
- A good eye for detail
- An ability to work efficiently and multi-task
You will be confident working independently and as part of a close team. You’ll be a great communicator and confident in your verbal and written skills. You’ll be enthusiastic and always happy to help.
If you think you can make a difference to our sellers, our customers and our company, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, a covering letter and an indication of the salary you’re looking for to email@example.com