Partner Community Manager, Germany
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits. Based in our offices in Berlin, this is a unique opportunity to work in a truly entrepreneurial, creative environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We’re looking for a dynamic, personable communicator with a passion for small businesses to support the creation and growth of our seller community in Germany. A native German speaker, you’ll know all about creative businesses, social media and online content and engagement.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
In this role, you will manage all seller-facing materials for our German partners including newsletters, guides, social media channels, printed materials, video and more. Reporting into the Country Manager for Germany, you will also work closely with the Commercial and Marketing teams based in London.
Some of the things you’ll be responsible for will be:-
- Delivery of all Partner communication e.g. newsletters
- Managing and delivering Partner-facing social media, including Twitter, Instagram and blog content
- Developing and maintaining the Partner brand and tone of voice in line with UK standards
- Developing German Partner advocacy and engagement
- Supporting new Partner acquisition
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone who can talk to anyone and engage them with our business, brand and endeavours. Detail-orientated but with an eye on the bigger picture, you’ll be able to balance immediate impact with long-term effect. The role requires someone who can see opportunities for community development and act on them, with an ability to see through projects from beginning to end with utmost attention to detail.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
We need someone with a strong grasp of the needs, challenges and delights of running a small business, particularly with creative businesses and the German market.
- Impeccable written and spoken German is a must, plus fluent English language skills
- Verbal and visual communication skills are highly desired
- Ideally the successful candidate will have worked with direct email communication and social media before.
- A high level of attention to detail
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: firstname.lastname@example.org.