Partner Communications Assistant
Reporting to: Partner Communications Manager
Department: Partner Community
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for a Partner Communications Assistant to join our busy Partner Community team.
What we need
Our community of sellers is growing and their businesses are developing at a fast pace. We need help delivering seller communications including direct email, social, support, learning, events and workshops.
What you’ll do
- Write, maintain and update seller support content
- Run and analyse regular seller surveys
- Support ad-hoc communication and help implement email campaigns
- Maintain quarterly content schedule
- Co-ordinate and manage workflow between teams
- Support Partner events/workshops
What you’ll bring
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to translate complex information into readable, engaging content
- An understanding of the commercial needs of a business
- Degree educated or relevant experience
You’ll be passionate and motivated with a keen eye for detail and the ability to juggle different and conflicting priorities. Writing and proof-reading will come naturally, and you’ll be enthusiastic about the challenges of writing for different audiences in different ways. Friendly and focussed, you’ll work well in a small team.
Who we are
The Community Team sits within our Marketing Department and provides support, resources and tools to support sellers’ growth and development. You’ll be reporting to the Partner Communications Manager who is responsible for delivering our seller communications and learning program. An internal re-structure and ambitious seller strategy has created this exciting opportunity to join the Community Team.
If you think you have the required skills and experience to make a difference to our business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering note, your CV and an indication of your salary expectations.