ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits. Based in our offices in Berlin, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in a truly entrepreneurial, creative environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We are really excited to be launching a new platform for Germany in 2014 – taking the first step in our strategy to make our business truly global over the next 2-3 years. As the site Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of the visual display of products across all areas of the notonthehighstreet.de platform(s). You will continuously evaluate performance of products, navigation and curated areas of the site to improve conversion, customer experience and ultimately sales results.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Reporting into the Category Manager for notonthehighstreet.de, you will play a key role in growing the category by providing insight into product sales, merchandising and site optimisation.
Some of the things you will be involved in will include:
- Sharing information about product sales with the Category team, reporting regularly on results
- Range review and competitor analysis to identify range gap opportunities
- Product selection for all merchandised areas of the site
- Leading and creating the site content calendar in conjunction with Marketing
- Working with the product team in the UK and using insight from analytics to test site structure and navigation you will make recommendations for improvements
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who loves our products and our brand, who can balance data analysis with inspirational product choices. You need to live and breathe product and understand what makes our range less ordinary. You easily prioritise under pressure and aren’t fazed by multi-tasking. You are great at detail and love numbers but equally passionate about the visual impact of a beautifully merchandised homepage.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Strong previous Ecommerce merchandising experience is essential
- Fluent English/German language written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google analytics or equivalent is essential
- Advanced in Excel and data manipulation
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and a passion for our products and brand
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: email@example.com.