Integrated Designer (German Speaking)
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition.
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
This is amazing opportunity for an agile creative who is as comfortable with print as they are with digital. Passionate about design and creativity, you will become part of an outstanding team and play an important part in the next chapter of the notonthehighstreet.com story as we grow internationally. As this role will be looking after the creative work for our German market, you will be either a native or fluent German speaker as well as confident and fluent in English.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Reporting in to the Head of Art Direction and Design. You will be an integral part of this talented multidisciplinary team.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Helping to develop and support seasonal campaign activities
- Designing and maintaining all digital platforms
- Designing B2B and consumer email marketing campaigns
- Creating PPC banners including storyboarding, design and some animation
- Re-skinning assets for social media campaigns
- Designing direct mailer printed materials, eg Christmas catalogue
- Creating graphics for events and experiences such as our company and seller events
- Creating and designing seller materials such as newsletters and guides.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are a truly creative integrated designer who is conceptual as well as enjoying crafting executions to a high standard and with flair. You must have excellent attention to detail, be focused and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team. You have a can do attitude and pride yourself on your positive outlook and ambition. A good communicator, you will be able to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly. You are organised and ensure internal processes are maintained and developed.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Strong proven design experience either in-house or at an agency, with excellent print and digital design skills
- Strong Adobe CS InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge
- Experience in UX and understanding of e-commerce and customer experience across all platforms
- Powerpoint, Keynote and editing/animation software such as Final Cut and After Effects a plus
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- BA (Hons) degree or equivalent qualification.
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
To apply, please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and portfolio (or a link to your portfolio) and an indication of the salary you desire to: firstname.lastname@example.org.