Hen Party Styling
As the Maid of Honour, you’ll loyally attend to a multitude of bridal meltdowns and disaster dress fittings – not to mention the plethora of dramas that accompany a wedding. Oh the joys.
However, every good MOH will know, their moment to truly shine is the Hen Party. Your best friend’s final hurrah before she heads down the aisle to say her tearful “I dos”.
So, without further ado, we present the notonthehighstreet.com guide on ‘henning’ (if there is such a word). We’ll grant you, it’s no trip to Ibiza. There is, however, more champagne than you can shake an empty glass at… and a doughnut tower. We repeat: A DOUGHNUT TOWER.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Fun is the name of the game when it comes to styling a hen party – and we’re not talking about oddly shaped straws *cough cough*.
You can also get creative with cake toppers. Great for adding a sense of height to the table, think about using your topper in a novel way. We’ve pitched our personalised photo flags in a pyramid of marshmallows for a sweet-toothed trip down memory lane, and used our diamond topper in a doughnut to make a rather delicious edible engagement ring.
Here are some of the key styling items you’ll need to put together this look:
- Striped Mint Paper Plates (let’s be honest, no one is doing the washing up)
- Matching Paper Cups
- Pastel Pink Gold Foil Napkins
- Photo Party Flags
- Hen Party Card Glasses
- Engraved Bride To Be Champagne Flute (no bride is without one)
- Gold Glitter Dipped Feathers
- Hen Party Badges (we used these as place names too)
- Sparkly Heart Cupcake Decorations
- Personalised Bubbly (to fill said flute to the brim)
- ‘He Put A Ring On It’ Cake Topper
- Happy Hour Hip Flask (perfect to take on the go)