Data Analyst, Germany
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits. Based in our offices in Berlin, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly entrepreneurial, creative environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We’re looking for a skilled, flexible Data Analyst to work across multiple areas of the business in support of our forthcoming Notonthehighstreet.de site launch.
To provide support and direction across multiple functions of the business, including Product, Merchandising, Marketing & Commercial, through the provision of timely analytics, standardised reporting and valuable insight. With a thorough understanding of the brand proposition this person demonstrates flexibility & adaptability through working concurrently with multiple stakeholders whilst also identifying trends, gaps and opportunities. With the ability to generate and manipulate large data sets, utilise multiple data tools this person can ultimately provide robust ‘so what’ insights that the business is able to monetise.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
- Own & manage the day to day analytics and reporting for Notonthehighstreet.de with a focus on delivering TTV & maximising ROI
- Create, maintain and develop standardised KPI reporting for notonthehighstreet.de performance to be shared across key stakeholder groups in the UK and Germany
- Maintain and develop periodic KPI reports which aim to add value to the business by identifying key trends and business opportunities
- Support the expansion of notonthehighstreet.de by providing ad hoc reports as required, ensuring clear written & verbal communication to all stakeholders
- Using analytics and internal data tools to identify targets for selection expansion by vertical, category and trend working closely with German Category Team
- Add value through interpretation of campaign performance analysis & campaign targeting for the German CRM Team
- Work closely with the UK to drive system development to improve our analytics & reporting capability for Notonthehighstreet.de
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You’ll be passionate about spotting opportunities & providing insights on how to act on them. With excellent written & oral communication skills you’ll have the strength of character to communicate across all levels of stakeholders and be a highly organised person.
The launch of Notonthehighstreet.de will be an exciting & challenging time as we try & manage the unknown. The role will be required to support any area of the German business that needs support, and is a true opportunity to have an effect across all areas of a business. Primarily involved with the Commercial, Product & Marketing Teams, this role will undoubtedly grow & develop on a daily basis.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- The ability to communicate effectively in German and English.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data through strong data manipulation skills, industry knowledge & experience of data manipulation tools
- Strong understanding of brand values & an affinity with the Notonthehighstreet.de brand
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); highly numerate and detail and service oriented
- Ability to apply analysis in a business, commercial and marketing context and to ensure subsequent usage and success of that analysis to drive business benefits
- Experience of balancing multiple priorities and have a commitment to meticulous documentation
- Results-driven: Committed to producing high quality results within strict deadlines, and focused on the achievement of team goals.
- Creative thinker with the ability to spot opportunities & the tenacity and drive to monetise those opportunities.
- The ability to multitask, be organised and detail-oriented, and thrive under pressure.
- A willingness to work flexibly with an ability to adapt in a fast moving environment.
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: firstname.lastname@example.org