Customer Service Team Manager
Reporting to: Head of Customer Services
Department: Customer Services
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for a Customer Service Team Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic fast developing company as a Team Leader to motivate, lead, coach and deliver outstanding customer service within a contact centre environment. This role will be on Temp to Perm contract.
About the Role
This position will be to manage a team of 10 agents, to deliver exceptional customer service to meet all service objectives and service standards through effective performance management of a team involving the following:
- Manage, motivate and develop a team within a call centre environment
- Conduct monthly and annual reviews , focusing upon individuals development through effective feedback and coaching
- Monitor individual productivity ensuring Service Level Agreements and customer service standards are maintained.
- Complete management reports
- Maintain a exceptional standards meeting all KPI’s
Desired Skills & Experience
This position requires experience of leading, motivating and developing a team of greater than 5 individuals within the call centre or similar environment. You will be highly motivated to exceed customer’s expectations and be able to demonstrate the ability to work towards KPI’s. You will also have the following:
- Knowledge of best practise in terms of service excellence
- Strong interpersonal and influence management skills
- Communicating in an engaging in an inspiring way.
- Self motivated with the ability to use your initiative
- General knowledge of all MS packages
- Ability to bring creativity and flare to your management style
If you think you can make a difference to our sellers, our customers and our company, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and an indication of the salary you’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.