Customer Service Assistant
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Manager
Department: Customer Services
Location: Richmond, London
What We Need
We’re looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our busy Customer Service team. You’re an enthusiastic, dynamic, individual with impeccable communication skills, who works confidently both as part of a team and individually and is looking to work and learn in a fast paced, creative and entrepreneurial environment. This role consists of providing crucial support to both our customers and our partners, which is the foundation of our company’s success. This role will be on Temp to Perm contract.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside your colleagues to provide the highest level of customer service to both our customers and our partners
- Develop in depth knowledge of our terms and conditions and the Distance Selling Regulations which will be the backbone of your knowledge as you progress through your role.
- Analysing and challenging processes to develop them and make them more efficient
What You’ll Bring
- Impeccable communication style both verbal and written
- Confidence to work well both individually and within a team
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others with your positive can do attitude.
- Confidence with using new systems and technology
- Strong typing skills an advantage
- Strong understanding of the importance of exceptional service
- Professionalism in everything you do
- Efficiency and ability to multitask and prioritise
- Languages would be highly advantageous (German, French, Spanish)
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and friendly who has a positive attitude towards working and learning. We are a fast paced company which is constantly changing so anyone wanting to work for notonthehighstreet.com needs to be comfortable with change and adapt easily to the needs of the business. We all work together to make success happen so this individual needs to be proactive, work positively under pressure and have a ‘get go’ attitude.
We are a dynamic, friendly ambitious team who are at the ‘front line’ of the business, we work hard and encourage creative thinking to further both the department as well as the individuals within it. We strive to provide not just great but exceptional service and experience so If the above description appeals to you we want to hear how you are going to add new strengths and diversity to our team. You will report to the Customer Service Team Manager.
If you think you can make a difference to our sellers, our customers and our company, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and an indication of the salary you’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.