Customer Service Assistant (German Speaking)
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We need a dynamic, committed individual who works well within a team, to help ensure our customers and partners are delighted through the exceptional service we strive to provide every day.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Reporting to the Customer Service Management team, you will work alongside passionate and ambitious individuals across a variety of channels to deliver a seamless customer experience for both our customers and partners.
You will work and communicate efficiently as an individual and within a team to deliver against the department’s Key performance indicators, helping us constantly deliver a service which is ‘a little less ordinary’.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising between the partner and the customer to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Answering customer queries across a variety of communication channels
- Identifying potential areas of change within processes to help us become more efficient.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are passionate about e-commerce, customer service and supporting independent businesses. You love talking to all types of people and have a natural ability to adapt your communication style to reflect the needs of your audience. You have a positive personality and confidence in using your initiative and you pride yourself on being flexible and creative in your approach to problem solving. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are a natural multitasker with a strong ability to prioritise. You are conscientious, reliable and professional in all that you do and love working in a constantly changing and exciting environment.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Fluency in English and German – both written and verbal
- Customer service experience, either within a call centre environment or customer facing role would be beneficial (e.g retail, hospitality)
- Experience within E-Commerce is desirable.
- Confidence using a computer and a working knowledge of Microsoft
- Additional European Languages is an advantage
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: firstname.lastname@example.org.