Customer Service Assistant
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We need a dynamic, committed individual who works well within a team, to help ensure our customers and partners are delighted through the exceptional service we strive to provide every day. You will work and communicate efficiently to deliver against the department’s key performance indicators, helping us constantly deliver a service which is ‘a little less ordinary’.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Reporting to the Customer Service Management team, you will work alongside passionate and ambitious individuals across a variety of channels to deliver a seamless customer experience for both our customers and partners.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising between the partner and the customer to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Answering customer queries across a variety of communication channels
- Identifying potential areas of change within processes to help us become more efficient.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a passion for e-commerce, customer service and supporting independent businesses. With your positive personality and boundless energy, you always look on the bright side and you love working within a team as well as independently. You thrive when you are able to use your initiative, and you are flexible and creative in your approach to problem solving. Multitasking comes naturally to you and you are comfortable working across different communication channels and prioritising your work. You have a conscientious attitude and are reliable and professional in all that you do with the ability to adapt positively to change.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Customer service experience, either within a call centre environment or customer facing role would be beneficial
- Confidence using a computer
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office is desirable
- Additional European Languages is an advantage
- Experience within E-Commerce is desirable.
- Positive can do attitude with ability to use initiative
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: email@example.com.