Reporting to: Head of CRM
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for a CRM Executive to join our busy Marketing team and support the Head of CRM with the implementation & management of timely, relevant customer communications to maximise all conversion, retention and re-activation activity. With a thorough understanding of brand this person is the hub that brings together Product, Merchandising, Creative & Commercial, with the aim of creating successful on and off-line programs. The role presents an excellent opportunity to be able to identify opportunities and subsequently own and drive campaign execution to positively influence results.
The CRM Team forms part of the larger Marketing Team, which includes Acquisition, Brand, PR and Social, who are enthusiastic, motivated, innovative & results driven. You’ll be reporting to the Head of CRM who is responsible for delivering the full CRM strategy across all our customer touch points, in which you will play a major part.
- Own and manage the tactical implementation and delivery of the CRM Strategy for notonthehighstreet.com with a focus on delivering TTV and maximising brand engagement
- Deliver a consistent and positive brand identity through all customer communications
- Deliver consistent strong brand value propositions and compelling messages that positively influence purchasing and brand engagement
- Build and maintain relationships with key areas of the business, including Product, Merchandising, Creative, Commercial, Technology and Legal, re-enforcing the department’s expertise in the area of CRM
- Work closely with the Head of CRM to ensure the on-going management and development of key external suppliers for all customer communications
- Drive innovation through the utilisation of CRM software and Analysis to identify customer opportunities in order to design and manage test and learn programs
- Create, implement and manage an on-going Campaign Plan, running all data selections for customer communications to ensure that campaigns are timely and relevant
- Create and maintain KPI reporting on CRM activity across key stakeholder groups.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of working within a CRM team, either supplier or client side
- Strong understanding of brand values and an affinity with the notonthehighstreet.com brand
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); highly numerate with strong cost control skills and experience
- Experience of CRM Software, including data manipulation, campaign list selections and e-mail broadcast systems
- Results-driven: ensuring that marketing activities fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results
- Creative thinker with the ability to spot opportunities and the tenacity and drive to monetise those opportunities
- The ability to multitask, be organised and detail-oriented, and thrive under pressure
- A willingness to work flexibly with an ability to adapt in a fast moving environment.
You’ll be passionate about delivering relevant, brand led customer communications to our discerning customer base. Equally happy discussing campaign concepts, product images or data targeting selections you’ll be motivated by delivering the right message at the right time to the right customer. Friendly and focused, you’ll work well in a small team.
If you think you have the required skills and experience to make a difference to our business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering note, your CV and an indication of your salary expectations.