CRM Executive – UK Based (German speaking)
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Executive to join our busy Marketing team and work on both Notonthehighstreet.com and support our forthcoming Notonthehighstreet.de site launch.
You will support the Head of CRM with the implementation & management of email communications to maximise all conversion, retention and re-activation activity. With a thorough understanding of our brand this person is the hub that brings together Product, Merchandising, Creative & Commercial, with the aim of creating successful on & off-line programs. This is a unique chance to identify opportunities & subsequently own & drive campaign execution to positively influence results.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
- Own & manage the tactical implementation & delivery of the CRM Strategy for notonthehighstreet.com and notonthehighstreet.de with a focus on delivering TTV and maximising brand engagement.
- Deliver a consistent & positive brand identity through all customer communications.
- Deliver consistent strong brand value propositions & compelling messages that positively influence purchasing and brand engagement.
- Build & maintain relationships with key areas of the business, including Product, Merchandising, Creative, Commercial, Technology & Legal, re-enforcing the department’s expertise in the area of CRM.
- Work closely with the Head of CRM to ensure the on-going management and development of key external suppliers for all customer communications.
- Drive innovation through the utilisation of CRM software & Analysis to identify customer opportunities in order to design & manage test & learn programs.
- Create, implement & manage an on-going Campaign Plan, running all data selections for customer communications to ensure that campaigns are timely & relevant.
- Create & maintain KPI reporting on CRM activity across key stakeholder groups.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You’ll be passionate about delivering relevant, brand led customer communications to our discerning customer base. You are a creative thinker and have an ability to spot opportunities & the tenacity and drive to see these through to completion. You thrive under pressure and adapt in a fast moving environment, and you are results-driven, ensuring that marketing activities drive the required business results. Equally happy discussing campaign concepts, product images or data targeting selections you’ll be motivated by delivering the right message at the right time to the right customer. Friendly & focussed, you’ll work well in a small team.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Fluent German and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience of working within a CRM team, either supplier or client side.
- Strong understanding of brand values & an affinity with the notonthehighstreet.com brand.
- Highly numerate with strong cost control skills and experience.
- Experience of CRM Software, including data manipulation, campaign list selections & e-mail broadcast systems.
- Ability to multitask, be organised and detail-oriented
- Flexibility and adaptable to change
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: email@example.com.