Creative Production Assistant
Reporting to: Creative Production Manager
Location: Richmond, London
What We Need
We’re looking for a Creative Production Assistant to join our busy creative team. We need someone who’s confident, highly organised and collaborative to help us manage workflow and production for our creative department. It’s an important role – your contribution will help to create, develop and enhance the notonthehighstreet.com brand.
Day-to-day, it entails supporting the Creative Production Manager, Creative Director and Head of Copy with requirements such as copy proofing, project management and photoshoots. This role also entails supporting the production and delivery of all creative projects, including catalogues and other print material. There’s also a physical element as part of this role involves receiving and organising products, arranging deliveries and collections and packaging items to return to sellers.
What You’ll Do
- Support all aspects of catalogue production, including budgets, briefings, print buying, fulfilment and delivery, as well as photoshoot production, management and logistics
- Take full responsibility for all product and props required for photoshoots
- Proofread all marketing collateral, to ensure all copy is accurate and grammatically correct, including emails, banners and other site materials
- Work with the Head of Copy to learn and refine the house style across all communications
- Help to run workflow for all creative projects, and be prepared to step in for the Creative Production Manager when needed to give status updates, deadlines and deliverables for any project to the creative team and company
- Assist with all print requirements for the company
- Oversee production costs for the creative team
- Provide support to the creative team in any creative production requirements they may have.
What You’ll Bring
- A capable multi-tasker, organised and a good communicator, who can work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Strong administrative skills and as comfortable using a content management system and proofreading as talking to sellers and couriers
- A lively personality and confident manner
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions
- Scrupulous about detailed work and have excellent sustained concentration skills
- Excellent English and spotless grammar
- Ideally a first class honours degree, preferably in English, law, history or a business subject, although if you have a totally different background but can demonstrate the skills we’re looking for we’d still like to hear from you
- Experience working with Apple systems, including Google Apps, would be an advantage.
We’re looking for someone who can combine attention to detail and a practical, logical approach with a collaborative, can-do attitude. Our ideal person will be comfortable working to tight deadlines and under their own initiative. Someone who has a mature attitude and is able to take direction and instruction well would fit in with our existing team.
Who You’ll Work With
Reporting to our Creative Production Manager, you’ll be working within the wider creative team which comprises approximately 10 web and print designers and copywriters, and led by our Creative Director. We share a friendly, open-plan office with other business disciplines, including marketing, merchandising and finance teams, as well as senior management.
If you think you have the required skills and experience to make a difference to our business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering note, your CV and an indication of your salary expectations.