Category Partner Executive, Germany
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006. We are now really excited to be launching a new platform for Germany in 2014 – taking the first step in our strategy to make our business truly global over the next 2-3 years.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary products
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits.
Based in our new offices in Berlin, this is a truly unique opportunity to help build our brand and drive our business in another of Europe’s most discerning retail markets.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We’re looking for someone to support the Category Manager and team in Berlin in delivering the efficient launch of notonthehighstreet.de and the on-going category plan through effective partner management, and ensuring that the notonthehighstreet.de brand is well represented at all times through customer focused product detail pages that are aligned with our brand style guide and correctly categorised.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
You will work for the Category Manager for Germany and sit within the German Commercial Team.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:-
- Day to day management of allocated partners within the International category to ensure partner engagement of strategic objectives (delivery, product development, profitability, order management, customer service)Proof written product descriptions in German, and ensure that they are accurate and in-keeping with brand guidelines
- Monitor imagery to ensure that it is in-keeping with brand guidelines
- Working with the New Business Executive to ensure the timely activation of new partners onto the site
- Provide written and telephone feedback on product descriptions, imagery and content management system settings to new and existing Partners
- Ensure that products are categorised in the correct sections on the website
- Proof seasonal catalogues
- Proof promoted products
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You’ll play a key role in the launch of this ecommerce site in Germany, so you will need to be confident working as part of a team and be highly organised, able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be a great communicator, collaborative and be enthusiastic and always happy to help.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Excellent German language skills with a high standard of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Experience of Microsoft programmes and basic Photoshop skills
- Experience using a content management system
- Experience working in ecommerce (though not essential)
- A good eye for detail
- An ability to work efficiently and multi-task
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter in English to wow us, your CV in English and German, and an indication of the salary you desire to: email@example.com.