Reporting to: Category Manager
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for a Category Executive to support the Category Manager and team in delivering the category plan. This role would suit a candidate with excellent customer services skills; possibly a recent graduate or someone wanting to transfer their relationship management skills from another industry. An interest in online retail a must and a keen eye for creative commerciality ideal.
Key Partner Support skills required
- Support the Category Account Manager with day to day management of all partners (small creative businesses) within the Development category (looking after partners with products within the stationery, food & drink, toys & games and baby care departments)
- Managing a portfolio of partners within the Category ensuring partners are engaged and moving towards ideal objectives towards maximising product sales (delivery, product development, profitability, order management, customer service)
- Supporting the Category Merchandiser with the range review process
- Supporting the New Business Executive with the recruitment of new small creative businesses to our community
- Working with Production and the New Business Executive to ensure the timely activation of new partners on the site
- Support the Category Manager with reporting against company and category KPIs
- Other Projects as designated
Our philosophy, general company duties and keeping informed
Whether in supporting others in their distinct roles, or working towards the common good, you, like all staff, share responsibility for:
- Working towards company sales and performance targets, contributing to these as a team member
- Co-operating with office systems and helping to keep them up-to-date and running smoothly
- Answering phones and supporting partners and customers who need assistance
- Effectively and constructively referring on and following through on enquiries as necessary
- Supporting other team members in areas where you have particular expertise, as they should you
- Being aware of everything that is going on around you, such as important meetings that are being prepared for, when people should not be disturbed.
- Working on your own solutions – be your own problem solver. Always ask for approval or support, if necessary, but not as an alternative to working things out for yourself
- Making yourself fully aware of all aspects of presentation and communication of the notonthehighstreet.com brand. This affects every conversation and every email. You will be briefed on this, but all communication should adhere to the copy guidelines, style notes and brand guidelines attached to this document
- Ensuring you are aware of core operational information: overall company strategy, partner packages, refund policy, company policies, how the CMS works, use of the front end of the site such as the checkout, wish list and search facility
If you think you can make a difference to our sellers, our customers and our company, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and an indication of the salary you’re looking for to email@example.com.