Category Executive, Home & Garden
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
With a naturally customer orientated approach, you will support the Category Manager and wider team in delivering amazing results for the Home & Garden category.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Reporting into the Category Manager in the Commercial team, some of the things you will get involved in are:
- Supporting the Category Account Manager with day to day management of all partners (small creative businesses) within the Home and Garden category.
- Through engaging and building relationships with our partners , you will help to maximise product sales and smash objectives including delivery, product development, profitability, order management and customer service.
- Helping to keep our product range relevant and exciting by supporting the Category Merchandiser with the range review process
- Collaborating with the New Business Executive and supporting them in the recruitment of new small creative businesses to our community and helping to get them live on our site quickly
- Keeping a keen eye on our progress, you will support the Category Manager with reporting against company and category KPIs
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved in many other exciting Projects as and when they arise
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You love working with people and you are a real team player! You are at your best when helping others and you pride yourself on your customer service skills. You are driven, organised and motivated which means you get things done, fast.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- Ideally you have some account handling experience, though this isn’t essential. You could be at the start of your career and wanting to expand on your relationship management skills, or you could looking to transfer your skills from another industry
- Some previous experience in Ecommerce would be an advantage, but an interest in online retail is a must
- You will have a keen eye for creative commerciality
- Your love of keeping everything running smoothly means you are super organised
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
To apply, please send us a covering letter to wow us, telling us why this role is right for you and why you want to work for notonthehighstreet.com, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: email@example.com.