Brand Advertising Executive
ABOUT US AND WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Notonthehighstreet.com is one of the UK’s most high profile e-commerce businesses and has been changing the face of retailing online since 2006.
- The No.1 curated marketplace in the world and is continuing to experience explosive growth
- The definitive, award-winning online marketplace for original and inspiring products
- Supporting growth for the UK’s most creative small businesses and changing the lives of our sellers
- Offering customers the chance to source, create and own beautiful, out-of-the-ordinary things
- Supported by top VC’s which recognise and support our ambition
Our people are as unique as our products, and alongside a competitive salary we offer fantastic benefits including a bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Based in London’s growing digital and e-commerce hub of Richmond-upon-Thames, aka ‘Silicon-upon-Thames’, we offer a dynamic and socially active environment.
WHAT WE NEED IN A NUTSHELL
We’re looking for somebody who is passionate about great marketing and who really understands what makes effective brand communications. This is a rare opportunity to get involved in multi-channel and broadcast marketing activity, from national press and TV advertising through to experiential events. We have a hugely exciting and far-reaching marketing plan for 2014 and beyond and we need your help to make it all happen and bring brand fame to notonthehighstreet.com.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
Reporting in to the Senior Advertising Manager, you’ll:
- Support the roll-out of our brand proposition, responsible for bringing marketing activities and projects to life. For example, you’ll be tasked to identify opportunities to create branded content (videos, advertising or other formats) around set objectives, briefing and evaluating the work and delivering to media and print timings
- Write marketing briefs for new communications that are based on an excellent understanding of our brand and consumer insight
- Evaluate creative work and ideas with the ability to clearly articulate what makes marketing content right for our business and brand
- Be responsible for an internal engagement programme (with support from the Senior Advertising Manager) to communicate our brand proposition to all colleagues and in turn, to help our brand come to life across all functions and touch-points
- Be a point of contact for the business, advising and challenging work to ensure that our brand is executed appropriately across all communications
- Influence and drive improvements to our entire customer journey and to bring your infectious passion for improvement to multiple customer-facing communication opportunities
- Bring short-term media opportunities to life by operating as a central hub for our marketing, merchandising, creative and product development teams, enabling us to showcase our products in the most relevant contexts
- Support our international expansion by working with our internal creative team and agencies to develop new marketing and customer journey materials
- Work closely with the Senior Advertising Manager and various internal and external stakeholders to identify new opportunities to bring our brand to our key audiences
- Share our pride and continuous ambition and excitement for notonthehighstreet.com and grow your role and marketing expertise in line with growing our business
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You get excited about great marketing and you want to play a significant role in developing a brand that has enormous potential. You have a combination of creativity and attention-to-detail. You know that great marketing needs to be based on consumer insight and by getting to know our audiences you’ll have a viewpoint on how to best talk to them and constantly learn from the results. You’re organised and thorough with an ability to work with teams to turn opportunities into reality.
THE KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE NEED
- You’ll have experience and knowledge of consumer facing marketing and be able to demonstrate projects and communications that you’ve worked on.
- You’ll have experience and a solid understanding of how to translate customer insight, write a marketing brief and evaluate creative work.
- You’ll have a fine eye for detail and the ability to co-ordinate multiple activities and stakeholders.
- As a marketing enthusiast, you’ll ideally have marketing qualifications in some form, whether that’s a CIM Diploma, a marketing or advertising degree or experience of a marketing graduate programme.
IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
Please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV and an indication of the salary you desire to: email@example.com