Reporting to: Category Manager
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for an Account Manager within the Home and Garden team to support the Category Manager and team in delivering the category plan. This role would suit a candidate with account management experience wanting to work in a fast paced retail environment. An interest in eCommerce is a must and a keen eye for creative commerciality ideal.
You will be based within the Category team and will report into our Home and Garden Category Manager. You will have a close relationship with key internal Stakeholders and the small creative businesses that you manage.
- Be the point of contact for key partners (Small creative businesses) within the Home and Garden category building positive and loyal relationships
- Work with the Category Executive to ensure partner engagement of strategic objectives (delivery, product development, profitability, order management, customer service)
- Secure partner involvement and engagement with marketing campaigns
- Report on and analyse partner KPIs to identify opportunities and build businesses to meet demand.
- Work with the Category Manager to ensure an enhanced level of support and commercial agreement is in place with our most successful partners
- Work with functional colleagues across the Category to ensure best practice policies and processes are in place
- Other Projects as designated
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in account handling and ideally ecommerce
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Able to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We’re looking for someone who is organised, efficient and all about the detail. Someone who has an appreciation for our brand and understands the nature of our business and that of the small creative businesses we work with.
If you think you can make a difference to our sellers, our customers and our company, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and an indication of the salary you’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.