Partner Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Community
Location: Richmond, London
We’re looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our busy Partner Community team.
What we need
As notonthehighstreet.com continues to develop at pace, the demands and expectations on the sellers we support are increasing considerably. We’re looking for someone to safeguard the future development of our sellers (we call them Partners) by understanding the unique needs of fast-growing creative businesses and implementing tools and business services that will support them to scale and meet demand.
What you’ll do
- Negotiate and implement suite of third party services, deals, offers and tools
- Research and assess seller business needs
- Help the notonthehighstreet.com platform evolve to support businesses at scale
- Support our seller events/workshop program
- Develop the future B2B strategy
- Analyse and support seller performance
What you’ll bring
- Negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solving
- Strong strategy, planning and organisational skills
- Experience in small business, B2B or business services arena
You’ll be an enthusiastic and driven person who enjoys a challenge and can find solutions to complex problems. You’ll enjoy working in an environment that values creativity and passion and will use your commercial and strategic skills to make plans come to life. You understand the need for process but can be flexible in your approach and will relish a role where your work makes a tangible and positive impact on others.
Who we are
The Community team sits within our marketing department and provides support, resources and tools to support sellers’ growth and development. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Community who is responsible for our overall seller offering as well as the wider seller communications and learning program. Significant seller growth has created the need for this exciting role which will provide additional business services and tools to support the continued success of both sellers and notonthehighstreet.com.
If you think you have the required skills and experience to make a difference to our business, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering note, your CV and an indication of your salary expectations.