We’ve got no shame in confessing that we were glued to the television watching Crufts at the weekend. The waggy tails! The grooming! The waistcoats! It’s been a whirlwind. As a result, we’ve found ourselves scouring the site for pictures of the most endearing, extroverted and enigmatic pups we could find. We’ve narrowed down some of our favourites to bring you a list of our top 10 less ordinary dogs.
1. This dog, who loves a bit of tweed.
2. This little guy, who’s waiting patiently for the rest of Village People to turn up.
3. This dog, who’s a closeted death metal fan.
4. This film buff who refuses to accept that dogs can’t enjoy cinema trips with popcorn, just like humans do.
5. This French Bulldog who can’t understand what happened to her invite for Paris Fashion Week.
6.This King Charles Spaniel, who just loves a bit of patchwork.
7. This pug, who is actually a door handle.
8. Dotty, who likes to gaze at her reflection in her dog bowl.
9. This chap, who knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
10. This house-proud pooch, who prides herself on being the perfect hostess.