Don’t get us wrong, we love a night out here at notonthehighstreet.com HQ but there are some days when only a bubble bath and our favourite magazine will do. It’s Wednesday, so what better excuse do you need to banish those mid-week blues than a nice long pampering session. Pick up a stack of magazines on the way home, grab your fluffiest towel and retreat to the bathroom with Michael Bublé (sadly only on the iPod). We’ve picked out some of our favourite health and beauty products that we just know you’ll love.
- Orange and Sandalwood Bath Soak by Bath House
- ‘Snog Me’ Peppermint and Mandarin Lip Balm / Apricot Oil Face Cleanser by Apply Me
- Satin Soft Body Lotion by Beyond Organic Skincare
- Lavender and Camomile Bath Oil by Lola’s Apothecary
- Pink Clay Face Mask by Sweet Cecily’s
- Pamper Me Massage Bar by Bow Boutique
Wash away the day’s stresses with one of our handmade bath soaks – they’re made with natural ingredients and are full of essential oils and moisturising properties. The Apricot Oil Face Cleanser by Apply Me is another product we’re obsessing over, it’s anti-bacterial, anti-wrinkle and contains Vitamin E. As we all know, no beauty regime is complete without a good moisturiser and this one from Beyond Organic Skincare will leave you smelling as sweet as roses.
- Bathroom Sign Wooden Painted Plaque by Harriet Beeby
- ‘Hello Beautiful’ Mirror Sticker by Oakdene Designs
- Free Standing Heart Toilet Roll Store by Dibor
- Handmade Scented Soy Jar Candle by Hope and Love
- Personalised Bathroom Storage Crate by Plantabox
- Tembo Ceramic Hook by Nkuku
If your bathroom doesn’t feel pampered then neither will you. Now we’re not suggesting a complete bathroom refit (we want you to feel relaxed after all!) but a few accessories can make all the difference. Pack away the rubber ducks in one of these gorgeous crates from Plantabox and bring out the candles. These Hope and Love ones come in a reusable glass jar with a ceramic lid and you can choose from a range of scents including grapefruit and bergamot or lavender and eucalyptus.
Go on, treat yourself. We know you want to.