Our winter sale ends midnight January 15. That’s this Sunday. With only four days remaining, make sure you treat yourself and your lovely wedding party to some discounted goodies. There’s an array of individually personalised gifts in the sale that would be perfect for thanking your bridesmaids and groomsmen for all their help during your wedding planning. With the prices lower than usual it’s a great opportunity to purchase something unique for each of your friends that they’ll truly cherish.
best man and groomsmen
- The ‘Top Bloke’ Greetings Card by My Love Lane is a bold thank you card that’s blank inside for you to personalise with a funny joke or anecdote.
- These Solid Silver F1 Cufflinks by Me and My Car are ideal for any of your car enthusiast friends. Beautifully detailed and high quality, they’ll be worn time and time again.
- I love the Personalised Initial Cufflinks by Fingerprints in green. Hand-crafted from polymer clay and available in a varity of colours, they make an ideal gift for your groomsmen or the father of the bride.
- The Personalised Bottle Stopper by the letteroom is an original present for any wine connoisseurs amongst your friends.
- Or the Gear Stick Bottle Stop by Me and My Car is a fun alternative. Wrap it up with a bottle of their favourite wine and you’ve got a perfect gift they’re sure to enjoy.
- Express how thankful you are for your best man’s efforts by giving him a Best Man Personalised Wall Art by Disco Butterfly. With both of your names it’ll make for a lasting moment of his support on your big day.
- For the younger ones in your wedding party the Print Personalised Children’s Kit Bag by 3 Blonde Bears is great for filling with fun games and tasty treats.
- The Personalised Up-Cycled LP Vinyl Record Clock by Ellie Ellie would make a great gift for music lovers. Choose a record that means something to you both for that extra personal touch.
maid of honour and bridesmaids
- This gorgeously designed PiP Studio Fantasy Notebook by Fifty One Percent would make a lovely gift for your bridesmaids. Include a couple of fun photos and a thank you note inside to get their creative juices flowing.
- The Personalised Silver And Enamel Dome Ring by Nicola Crawford is hand-crafted and made to size in a selection of colours.
- Let your bridesmaids know how valuable they’ve been throughout the wedding planning stages with this Porcelain Superstar Magnet by Jo Heckett.
- These Dramatic Damasc Silver Heart Earrings by Green River Studio are beautifully handmade and finished, and would make a lovely gift for your maid of honour.
- Put your graditude in writing with a Personalised ‘Thank You Bridesmaid’ Card by Violet Pickles. Their name will be on the front leaving the inside for you to fill.
- I adore the Alphabet Cup And Saucer by leaf. Put a couple of chocolates or biscuits inside to make it a really tasty treat for anyone who loves a cup of tea.
- The Personalised Dancing Queen Purse by Seabright Designs makes a perfect gift for a flower girl: you can choose the hair colour and have their own name embroidered on the front.
- These Keep Calm And Other Pocket Mirrors by Wue offer a quirky gift idea for your female friends. With a selection of designs to pick from you can give your bridesmaids a phrase that totally suits them.
To see some more gorgeous sale items visit our Facebook page and view our Wedding Wednesday album collection, full of wedding guest inspiration. Or have a read of Nell’s blog post on wedding sale fashion for stunning outfit ideas.
Shop the whole winter sale collection HERE.